What will you have learnt by the end of the course?
- – To sing all the shlokas as one smooth performance.
- – To pronounce the Sanskrit shlokas.
- – Gain an awareness of the chakras and their placement in the subtle body.
- – Acquire a rich variety of vocal expressions due to learning vocal nuances present in Indian classical music.
- – Discover the emotional, mental and physical benefits of using one’s own voice to sing music which can induce a meditative state.
Sign up to the Seven Eyes mailing list to receive more information on upcoming courses and Seven Eyes projects: